Here is the link to the timely Launch and Discussion of the edited volume Gender, Peace and Security. Implementing UN Security Council Resolution 1325 (edited by Louise Olsson and Theodora-Ismene Gizelis), which I moderated on 18 September 2015 at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva.
- Ambassador Veronika Bard, Permanent Representative of Sweden to the UN in Geneva, on Feminist Foreign Policy
- Ms Ursula Keller, Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC)
- Dr Louise Olsson, Folke Bernadotte Academy
- Prof Theodora-Ismene Gizelis, University of Essex
- Prof Håvard Hegre, Uppsala University
- Dr. Sari Kouvo, European External Action Service
- Moderator: Dr Jana Krause, PGGC, The Graduate Institute