18-20 January 2018: Workshop on Gender, Peace and Security, Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO) and Folke Bernadotte Academy Sweden
07-09 October 2017: Folke Bernadotte Academy Workshop on Peacebuilding, Addis Ababa, Paper presentation “Gender and Peacebuilding in Jos, Nigeria”
19 September 2017: Conflict Research Society Annual Conference, Oxford, Paper presentation “Gender and Peacebuilding in Jos, Nigeria”
27 February 2017: Order, Conflict and Violence Spring Speaker Series, Yale University, Paper presentation “Gender and Peacebuilding in Jos, Nigeria”
27-28 January 2017: King’s College London/LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security, Workshop on Sexual Violence in Conflict, Paper presentation “Sexual Violence in Communal Conflict”
Resilient Communities in Communal War [book manuscript, at various stages]
- European International Studies Association Annual Meeting, 23-26 September 2015, Sicily.
- APSA Annual Meeting, 3-6 September 2015, San Francisco.
- King’s College London: International Workshop ‘Political Action, Resilience and Solidarity’, September 18, 2014.
- Toronto: International Studies Association Annual Conference, February 2014.
- SOAS Department of Politics and International Relations: Workshop ‘Comparing Institutions for Sustainable Peace: The Challenges of Security and Justice in Postwar Societies’, October 2013.
- University of Manchester: Annual Conference of the International Association for Peace and Conflict Studies and the ECPR standing group on Critical Peace and Conflict Studies, September 2013.
- Chicago: American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, August 2013.
- Käte-Hamburger Kolleg, University of Duisburg-Essen: International Workshop ‘Re-Thinking Governance in a World of Complexity’, June 2013.
- German Institute of Global and Area Studies: Colloquium, Program on Violence and Security, February 2013.
- University of Zurich: Swiss Political Science Association Annual Meeting, January 2013.
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies: Colloquium, Department of International Relations and Political Science, April 2012.
- San Diego: International Studies Association Annual Conference, March 2012.
- Yale University: Program on Order, Conflict and Violence, Spring Speaker’s Series, March 2012.
- Yale University: Harvard-MIT-Yale Graduate Student Conference on Political Violence, April 2011.
- Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta, Indonesia: Global South Workshop, December 2011.
Women’s Participation in Peace Processes
- University of Pretoria and GIGA Hamburg, Legacies of Armed Conflict Conference, 28-29 July 2016, Pretoria
- Gender and Security in Violent Contexts Conference, 8-9 June 2016, Hebrew University Jerusalem
- Annual Workshop of the Folke Bernadotte Academy Research Working Group on UNSCR 1325, 7-9 June 2015, Stockholm
- Annual Workshop of the Folke Bernadotte Academy Research Working Group on UNSCR 1325, 21.-22.10.2014, Harvard University
- New Orleans: International Studies Association Annual Conference, March 2015.
The Gender Dimensions of Conflict and Peacebuilding
- Swedish Embassy London: Annual Workshop of the Folke Bernadotte Academy Research Working Group on UNSCR 1325, October 2013 .
- British Academy, London: Workshop ‘Gender and Local Ownership’, June 2013.
- Graduate Institute, Geneva: International Conference ‘Gender, Conflict and Peacebuilding’, February 2013.